Recently I was in the retail store to shop for a new juicer.
There are a lot of brands to choose from, but I have done my homework and read more than one Omega J8006 juicer review. I was well-informed about some of the best juicers, and I was not confused about choosing which one to get.
I was really impressed with the Omega J8006 juicer reviews that I read online, so I decided to give it a try.
I have been using it for a few weeks, and it is a good thing I chose to buy it as it has the features that I am looking for in a new unit to use at home.
Designed for Health-Conscious Consumers
The J8006 has been designed for individuals who are conscious when it comes to their health. It works great with fruits, vegetables as well as wheatgrass.
What’s more, it can also do tasks that other juicers cannot do, such as turn nuts into butter, whip up soy milk, mince herbs and garlic, and grind coffee and spices.
It can mash any food you put in it, so you will definitely be able to use it when making baby food.
Fresh High-Quality Juice
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center juicer features a dual-stage juicing system. It uses a low speed of 80 RPM, which results in minimal heat build-up, clogging, foaming, and oxidation.
This, in turn, will promote healthy enzymes so that your beverage will be not only fresh but also longer lasting. The lower oxidation also means that it will not turn brown quickly.
Omega 8006 Juicer is equipped with a 1/3 horsepower single-phase induction motor which is powerful enough to juice up fruits and vegetable and be able to extract their vitamins, nutrients, and minerals fully.
It can also provide you with high juice yield even from a very dry pulp. The unit features a built-in “reverse” mode to prevent food from getting stuck in it.
What’s more, it operates quietly making it pleasant to use.
- Motor: 150 watt
- Type: horizontal masticating
- Speeds: 80 RPM
- Included Accessories: none
- Measures: 14-1/2 by 6 ½ by 15 ½ inches, making it ideal for kitchen countertops with limited space
- Warranty: 10-year warranty, which comes in handy should you have problems with the appliance
- High juice yield makes it more economical than other models in the market
- Auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- The dual-stage juicing system prevents foaming, clogging or heat build-up
- Multi-purpose appliance allowing you not only to juice but also to mince, chop and mash- you can use it as a food processor, pasta extruder, homogenizer, grinder, and more
You might be interested also in the newer J8007 and J8008 and their differences from the Omega juicer 8006.
Omega J800x Juicer Comparisons
Omega 8006 vs 8007 vs 8008
Many readers are asking us about the comparison of Omega juicer J8006 and newer J8007 and J8008 models. That is understandable because these two are among the best juicers available on the market.
|Model||Omega J8006||Omega J8007||Omega J8008|
|Speed||80 RPM||80 RPM||80 RPM|
|Motor Power||2 HP||2 HP||2 HP|
|Juicing Screen||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Weight||13 pounds||13 pounds||20 pounds|
|Dimensions||14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches||14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches||14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Warranty||15 years||15 years||15 years|
All three models are horizontal slow masticating juicers with an 80 RPM motor that extracts juice at a low speed to minimize heat buildup and oxidation, preserving the nutrients and enzymes in fruits and vegetables. They are also equipped with automatic pulp ejection, making them easy to use and clean.
The main differences between the three models are the materials and the juicing screen. The Omega J8006 and J8007 are made of plastic and have plastic juicing screens, while the Omega J8008 is made of chrome-plated materials and has a stainless steel juicing screen. The J8008 is also heavier than the other two models, weighing in at 20 pounds compared to the 13-pound weight of the J8006 and J8007.
In terms of warranty, all three models come with an impressive 15-year warranty, ensuring that your investment in a high-quality juicer is protected.
Omega J8006 vs VRT-Series
If you are wondering how 8006/8007/8008 horizontal juicers compare to VRT-Series models, see the comparison in my Omega VRT350 review.
Omega 8006 vs Kuvings NJE-3570
Having a party? The Kuvings NJE-3570 may prove to be handy and useful. This multi-purpose extractor can easily grind beans, whip milk, extrude pasta, and mince any herbs and spices. With this, you can spend less time and effort in food preparation and be able to have extra time to attend to other things that matter to you.
The Kuvings NJE-3570 has a high-powered motor running on 170 watts, giving you an efficient and fast performance, even during the busiest days.
Though carrying a powerful machine, the engine still remains quiet so that you do not have to disturb everyone in the room when preparing food.
Eight Different Nozzles
This juicer comes with eight different nozzles for pasta, juice, herbs, or coffee beans. As Kuvings NJE-3570 knows that no food is prepared exactly the same way, the nozzles are carefully designed to meet our every need to every occasion.
Easy To Use
Kuvings NJE-3570 is very easy to assemble and disassemble. There are no complicated actions you need to do just to set this juicer up. Cleaning it is also very easy.
People give this product a very high recommendation. Though many of them noted that it is quite bulky, it has a good support handle grip. With this, moving the juicer around the house is easier.
Also, many praised its high-quality performance. You can throw any fruit in it for juicing, and it will give you a fine result. Users also liked how it is super easy to use and clean, perfect for people who are always throwing a party.
All in all, the Kuvings NJE-3570 is highly recommended.
This juicer is a little bit pricey, though looking at what it can do, the price is worth the penny, especially if you are the kind of person who uses juicers a lot. If you are, definitely, this is a good investment on your side.
Cleaning Omega Juicer
The cleaning of Omega J8006 is easy and straightforward.
The new Omega 8006 Juicer has received high ratings from consumers.
The only complaint a few people have against it is that it takes time to clean, but aside from that, they are impressed at its ability to produce fresh and rich juice from any food they place in it.
It is also quite an expensive appliance. If you are not ready to spend a couple of hundred of dollars on a juicer, you should check out my best juicer of choice.
Omega J8008 Pros and Cons
- High-quality materials: The J8008 is made of chrome-plated materials and has a stainless steel juicing screen, which is more durable and long-lasting than the plastic components of the J8006 and J8007 models.
- Heavy-duty performance: The J8008 has a powerful motor and a heavy weight, which makes it capable of handling tough, fibrous vegetables like kale and wheatgrass with ease.
- Versatility: The J8008 can not only juice fruits and vegetables, but also make nut butter, baby food, soy milk, and even pasta with the included attachments, making it a versatile kitchen tool.
- Easy to clean: The J8008 has automatic pulp ejection and a simple assembly, making it easy to use and clean up after.
- Expensive: The J8008 is the most expensive of the three models, which may be a consideration for those on a budget.
- Heavy weight: The J8008 is the heaviest of the three models, which may make it difficult to move around or store in a smaller kitchen.
- Slow operation: As with all slow masticating juicers, the J8008 operates at a slower speed, which may be a consideration for those who need to make large batches of juice quickly.
- Small feed chute: The J8008 has a smaller feed chute compared to other juicers, which means that you will need to cut your fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces before juicing.
The Omega slow masticating juicers are high-quality, durable, and versatile kitchen appliances that can help you make healthy and nutritious juices at home. The Omega J8006, J8007, and J8008 are all horizontal juicers with an 80 RPM motor and automatic pulp ejection, making them easy to use and clean. However, they do have some differences in terms of materials, weight, and juicing screens.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly option that still offers high-quality juicing, the Omega J8006 and J8007 may be a good choice for you. These models are made of plastic and have plastic juicing screens, but are still durable and reliable. On the other hand, if you are looking for a heavy-duty, top-of-the-line juicer with premium materials, the Omega J8008 is the way to go. It has a chrome-plated body and stainless steel juicing screen, and is capable of juicing even tough vegetables like kale and wheatgrass.
Overall, the Omega slow masticating juicers are a great investment for those who want to make healthy juices at home, with a 15-year warranty to protect your purchase. Whether you go for the J8006, J8007, or J8008, you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality juicer that will help you on your journey to better health.